Just a light humor for this eve!!! Enjoy. 🙂
Top 10 Things Native Americans Can Say To A White Person
- How much white are you?
- I’m part white myself, you know.
- I learned all your people’s ways in the Boy Scouts.
- My great-great-grandmother was a full-blooded white American Princess.
- Funny, you don’t look white.
- Where’s your powdered wig and knickers?
- Do you live in a covered wagon?
- What’s the meaning behind the square dance?
- What’s your feeling about Las Vegas casinos? Do they really help your people, or are they just a short-term fix?
- Hey, can I take your picture